Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Harvest In Cafe (Western & Oriental Cuisine)


Every weekend, I have to squeeze my brain hardly to think of new place for dine out. Luckily this week my dad help me lots. He suggested me to go try on "Harvest In Cafe" which located at 10, Irrawaddy Road, 10050, Penang. Harvest In is a western & oriental style cafe.



Those unique clocks on the wall are for sales, so if you interested maybe you can shop for clock as well.































We order set dinner, but I would not recommend you to go for set. As the soup is not so impressed & too salty.

If you like soup, I would recommend you to try on Salsa. The set lunch there is nice too. Of course, the soup & dessert served by Salsa is much better. How about price price? Salsa set lunch price range is RM13.90, RM15.90, RM18.90 & RM 24.90. Harvest In set lunch price range is about RM13.90 ~ RM18.90.




Drink: Hot& Cold Ice Lemon Tea




















"Harvest In Cafe" Contact:
Tel: 04-2261718
Address: 10, Irrawaddy Road, 10050, Penang
Closed on Sunday

4 comments:

My Taste Heaven said...

we are going to try this out tonight.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

[ ... ] link is being shared on Twitter right now. @zenx, an influential author, said RT @1ndus: Xtreme [ ... ]

Leslie said...

G’day, I’m Leslie from Penang.cc (Penang Community Centre). I enjoy reading your articles and would like to request permission to feature the article on Harvest In Cafe in our website (for more info visit http://www.mrain.com/pgcc/content/view/168/48/). In addition, we will like to extent invitation for your participation in our Bloggers’ Appreciation Programme (find out more at http://www.mrain.com/pgcc/content/view/158/69/). Join us to participate in our invited reviews for travel destinations, dinnings, product & services etc., at the same time receive exclusive deals & prizes for your readers. Kindly email me at leslie.loh@penang.cc for more information. TQ