Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Deal or No Deal Live in Queensbay Mall (DOND)











While I was window shopping in Queensbay Mall, the program show that held in the stage caught my attention and my curiosity urge me to go and look around. Wow… there is lots of people crowded there, thus I have to squeeze myself and find a right spot. There is two MC asking question to the audience and giving away gift set to those who able to answer the question. Cool! I recognize the female MC is from the “Yummy Trail” show. She is really cute. Luckily I have captured few of her photo and video as well. Anyway, it’s quite surprising me when I saw Deal or No Deal (Chinese version) live in Quessnsbay Mall. Yes, this is really live as they selected three people to compete to answer the questions they asked. Well, the questions are very easy as I am a big fan of “Deal or No Deal” show. The second question to the contestant is “What is the program show name (English version)”? The young girl seems to be squeezing her brain hardly to think of the answer. Guess what will she answer? Her answer is “One in a Million”. Oh gosh! The correct answer should be “Deal or No Deal”. Anyway, I am respecting those contestants as they are brave enough to stand on the stage.

No comments: