Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ajisen Restaurant at Gurney Plaza























So far I have already been to Ajisen few times, and mostly I like to order “Tomato Ramen” as it is categorized as healthy food in their menu. Anyway, the main reason I like “Tomato Ramen” is because of the combination of tomato, mushroom, cabbage and chicken does make up a balancing meal. The ramen served is quite big bowl as well; thus normally it is hardly for me to finish it even if I am starving. During this visit to Ajisen, I plan to try out other type of ramen. So after look at the menu for several times, finally I ordered the “Cray Fish Ramen”, “Chicken Teriyaki Ramen” and side dishes. “Cray Fish Ramen” is cost for RM16.50, and I feel that the soup base for “Cray Fish Ramen” & “Tomato Ramen” is the same. “Chicken Teriyaki Ramen” is type of dry ramen, with some seaweed, teriyaki chicken, halved of egg & cabbage. This ramen cost for RM13.50. The side dishes that cost for RM15.80 is a combination of scallop, dry curry prawn (3pcs) & crispy chicken. The scallops are quite fresh and the taste is great. For the dry curry prawn, personally I think it is not spicy enough. It would be great if we are allowed to choose the level of spicy. Lastly, I think the chicken is average only as there is nothing special beside crispy.

No comments: