Saturday, May 17, 2008

Great SPA Day











Nowadays, we are living in the busy city and our lifestyle is more to stressful lifestyle. So, sometimes we really need to pamper our self, in order to let our tension body get the relaxing time. I had a hydro bath with wine and vinegar inside the jaccuci room. The bath tub contains of 8 bubbles that massage on my tired body really make me feel released. This hydro spa main purpose is for blood circulation, and this is great for the office workers. There got 2 types of hydro bath: wine & vinegar or milk. Besides, I also love to have body massage and body mask at there. So far, I have tried the hot mask (clay & wax) with hot blanket. When the hot mask is applied on my body, it was really hot but not burning. This hot mask is really good as I have sweated lots after this hot mask session. My sweat is just like flowing water. Yet, my friend was trying the cold mask (yogurt), she also feel satisfy with yogurt mask. As she said she was asleep when the cold mask is applied. This yogurt mask is mainly to moisture your body. Somemore the package I took was so worth and the centre is now having promotion. For your information: Body massage (RM29); Body scrub (RM15), Body Mask (RM15); Hydro Therapy (RM15) and the Slimming treatment (RM35) per session.

3 comments:

jennvaz said...

Where is this interesting spa?

Ice Princess said...

Hi Jennvaz,

This SPA shop is located opposite Metrojaya (Tanjung Tokong). If you are interested, maybe you can call up the boss (Jennie: 012-288 1828) and ask if the half price promotion is still available or not.

Maybe you can said Pauline recommend you and ask for the promotion spa price. :p

Previously I have sign up the promotion package.
Body Massage (5times) = RM 35 X 5
Body Scrub (5times) = RM 15 X 5
Body Mask(5times) = RM 15 X 5
Hydro SPA (5times) = RM 5 X 5

Ice Princess said...

Opps...sorry...
the Body Massage (5times) = RM 29 X 5